(Community Owned & Managed)
“The Resort is Open from October to March”
At the resort:
- Open parking
- Front Desk (from 6am to 11pm)
- Phone service (local phone calls)
- Wake up call
- Room service (from 6am to 11pm)
- Restaurant (7:30am-9:30 / 12pm-3pm / 7:30pm-10:30pm)
In the rooms:
- Double beds in all rooms
- Extra beds (on request)
- Attached toilets with shower
- Map and brochure with information of the area
- Mosquito Repellents in all rooms.
Food and Drink:
- Only vegetarian food is served.
- In the morning, you can choose between an Indian and a Continental breakfast.
For lunch and dinner we serve a Gujarati and Kutchi buffet, with a range of vegetables (cooked and fresh), pulses, Indian breads, and local sweets. Indian snacks can be prepared as listed on the menu.
- Bottled mineral water and non-alcoholic soft drinks are available, together with tea, coffee and buttermilk.
- Alcohol Restriction – Alcohol is not served at the resort and consumption is forbidden on the resort premises.
- Guests are requested to follow the instructions kept in the rooms.
- Pets are not permitted